| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Turku in January is cold at -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with snow from time to time. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of fluid is deposited during on average 19 days.
- The blue above Turku is dismal having an average of a murky 1:13 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 5:53 long and the longest day is 7:45 long with an average length of 6:41.
- There are approximately 5:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Turku January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Turku, Finland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Turku:
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 277.1 kms (172.2 miles) NE
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) N
- Tampere, Finland - 133 kms (82.7 miles) NE
- Lappeenranta, Finland - 327.3 kms (203.4 miles) ENE
- Jokioinen, Finland - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 149.9 kms (93.1 miles) E
- Helsinki, Finland - 135 kms (83.9 miles) ESE
- Tallin, Estonia - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) SE
- Tartu, Estonia - 345.1 kms (214.4 miles) SE
- Ainazi, Latvia - 317.8 kms (197.5 miles) SSE